Scooter Limited Warranty
- The warranty period of the Troxus E-scooter is 12 months, starting from the receipt of the product.
- Products without suﬃcient proof of purchase.
- Second-hand products.
- Items that have expired their warranty period.
- Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component.
- The Limited Warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of a defective scooter frame, controller, battery, battery charger, double electric meter, or Rear Wheel.
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the E-scooter owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modiﬁcation, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with E-scooter as sold, operator error, water damage, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Troxus will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
- The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance, or other such misuse, normal wear, or water damage.
How to contact with Customer Service team?